174 Oak Breeze Drive
** See Promotions for more details
Up to 25K Rate Buydown
**Winter Rate Buydown Incentive applies to select Quick Move-In Homes w/ use of Preferred Lender and Cowford Title, LLC on agreements written between February 1- February 29 2024. Seller will contribute up to the specified rate buydown incentive towards closing costs, pre-paids, and or rate buydown. Seller reserves the right to change or withdraw the incentive at any time, without prior notice or obligation. 2024 Winter Rate Buydown Incentive is not valid on contract re-writes, transfers, or for buyers who have had a previous contract canceled for any reason with Providence Homes. 2024 Winter Rate Buydown Incentive is available for qualified buyers only on Primary Residence (no secondary homes). Seller will contribute up to the amount specified for each select quick move-in home subject to maximum interested party contribution limits based on loan type and down payment. Winter Rate Buydown Incentive cannot be combined with any other promotion or incentive. See Sales Associates for more details.
The Hernando Move-In Ready Home is a spacious 2,239 Sq. Ft. 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home. It features a Gourmet Kitchen, Family Room, Upstairs Loft, and a Covered Patio. The Gourmet Kitchen includes quartz countertops, a 30" stainless cooktop, and a 30" wall oven. When completed, the Hernando will receive both the Certified US Department of Energy (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Homes™ label and an Indoor airPLUS Home Certification. Images are of a similar completed home. Photos and images may be shown for representative purposes only. Illustrations are artist concepts. Actual colors and items may vary from what is shown on brochure and photos/videos of similar completed homes. Builder reserves the right to change specifications, materials, landscaping, colors, options, pricing, dimensions, and square footages without notice. Renderings and floor plans may vary by community and are subject to certain terms, conditions and restrictions.
- Modern Prairie Elevation: A contemporary architectural style with unique charm.
- Gourmet Kitchen: Features a stainless steel undermount single bowl sink, a Moen Align spring pulldown faucet in black, and luxury vinyl plank flooring, complemented by a stylish tile backsplash.
- Kitchen Appliances: A comprehensive set of high-quality appliances for an exceptional cooking experience.
- Bay Window at Owner's Suite: Adds an elegant touch and enhances natural light.
- Tray Ceiling at Owner's Suite: A sophisticated architectural detail.
- 12' Wide x 8' Tall Sliding Glass Door at Family Room: Maximizing natural light and providing access to outdoor spaces.
- 8' Tall Interior Doors on Both Floors: Enhancing the sense of space and grandeur.
- Pocket Doors in Owner's Bath: For privacy and efficient space usage.
- Paver Driveway and Entry Sidewalk: Contributing to the home's aesthetic appeal.
- Providence Homes Exclusive Two-Year HVAC Maintenance Program: Ensuring energy efficiency and comfort.
- Quartz Countertops in Kitchen and Bathrooms: Offering a sleek and durable surface.
- LED Flush Mount Lights: Providing energy-efficient lighting in various rooms.
- Laundry Room with Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring and Cabinets: Combining functionality and style.
- And more!: Explore the full range of features in this beautifully designed home.
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!