168 Oak Breeze Drive
** See Promotions for more details
Up to 25K Rate Buydown
**Winter Rate Buydown Incentive applies to select Quick Move-In Homes w/ use of Preferred Lender and Cowford Title, LLC on agreements written between February 1- February 29 2024. Seller will contribute up to the specified rate buydown incentive towards closing costs, pre-paids, and or rate buydown. Seller reserves the right to change or withdraw the incentive at any time, without prior notice or obligation. 2024 Winter Rate Buydown Incentive is not valid on contract re-writes, transfers, or for buyers who have had a previous contract canceled for any reason with Providence Homes. 2024 Winter Rate Buydown Incentive is available for qualified buyers only on Primary Residence (no secondary homes). Seller will contribute up to the amount specified for each select quick move-in home subject to maximum interested party contribution limits based on loan type and down payment. Winter Rate Buydown Incentive cannot be combined with any other promotion or incentive. See Sales Associates for more details.
The Cypress Move-In Ready Home is a spacious 2,427 Sq. Ft. 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. It features a Gourmet Kitchen, Family Room, Bonus Room, and a Covered Patio. The Gourmet Kitchen includes quartz countertops, a 30" stainless cooktop, and a 30" wall oven. When completed, the Cypress will receive both the Certified US Department of Energy (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Homes™ label and an Indoor airPLUS Home Certification. Photos and images may be shown for representative purposes only. Illustrations are artist concepts. Actual colors and items may vary from what is shown on brochure and photos/videos of similar completed homes. Builder reserves the right to change specifications, materials, landscaping, colors, options, pricing, dimensions, and square footages without notice. Renderings and floor plans may vary by community and are subject to certain terms, conditions and restrictions.
- Modern Eclectic Elevation: A unique blend of contemporary and traditional architectural styles.
- Gourmet Kitchen: Includes a stainless steel farm-style single bowl sink, Moen Align spring pulldown faucet, and luxury vinyl plank flooring. The kitchen also features a tile backsplash, extended kitchen perimeter cabinets, an island with additional cabinets, and soft close doors and drawers.
- Kitchen Appliances: Equipped with a 36'' gas cooktop, deluxe stainless hood, built-in cabinet for refrigerator and trash pull-out cabinet, wall oven, dishwasher, microwave, and disposer from GE Profile, ensuring a top-notch cooking experience.
- 12' Wide x 8' Tall Sliding Glass Door at Family Room: Enhancing natural light and offering a beautiful view to the outdoors.
- 8' Tall Interior Doors on Both Floors: Adding a sense of grandeur to the home.
- Pocket Door in Owner's Bath: Efficiently utilizing space while providing privacy.
- Paver Driveway and Entry Sidewalk: Contributing to an elegant curb appeal.
- Providence Homes Exclusive Two-Year HVAC Maintenance Program: Offering energy efficiency and peace of mind.
- Quartz Countertops in Kitchen and Bathrooms: Providing a modern and durable surface.
- LED Flush Mount Lights: Ensuring energy-efficient lighting throughout the home.
- Extended Cafe and Family Room: Offering additional space for family gatherings and dining.
- Bedroom 4 & Bath 3 in Lieu of Study & Powder Bath: Adding versatility to the home's layout.
- 2' Garage Extension: Providing extra storage or workspace.
- And more!: Explore additional features in this beautifully designed home.
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!