Move-In Ready Juniper Model for Sale Now!
The Juniper offers 2,334 sq. ft. with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Living Room, Eat-In Cafe & Kitchen, and Dining Room with Bay Window, Family Room, and private Family Loft and covered Patio. This 100% ENERGY STARÂ® Certified home is rated for $113.00 total monthly electric billâ€¦over $600.00 estimated annual savings when compared to new code built home. Available for immediate move-in!
Interior design elements include:
– Ceramic Tile on diagonal in Foyer, Kitchen/Cafe, Family Room, Dining Room, all Bathrooms & Laundry Room
– 36″ Kitchen w/ Granite Kitchen Countertops
– Gourmet Kitchen Upgrade
– GE Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen with Microwave vented to exterior
– Garden Tub w/ separate tile shower
– Structured Home Wiring Package
– Security System
… And more!
The energy-efficient features included with this plan:Â
– ENERGY STARÂ® Certified Home-ask about our $5,000.00 guarantee
– ENERGY STARÂ® Dishwasher
– ENERGY STARÂ® Vinyl windows w/ Argon Gas Fill Low-E Glass
– Programmable Thermostat
– 2×6 exterior walls w/ R-21 Insulation
– Open cell spray foam insulation
– CFL Lighting and Fixtures
Ask about our â€śUSE AS YOU CHOOSEâ€ť Homebuyer Incentive that allows up to $13,000 towards closing costs, pre-paids, appliances, blinds, screen enclosure or to reduce the price on this quick move-in home. Must use Sellerâ€™s preferred lender(s) in order to receive the Homebuyer Incentive. Call Melissa Matthews at 904-337-5236 for more details.
This home is located in Village Center at Durbin Crossing at 427 Sanctuary Drive, St Johns FL 32059.
Click here to view more including the floor plan!
Providence Homes is Jacksonville, Floridaâ€™s hometown builder. As one of the areaâ€™s largest locally owned home builders, we are committed to building beautifully designed, 100% Energy Star certified homes at an affordable price. No matter which neighborhood you choose in Clay, Duval, or St. Johns County, Providence Homes has been a name families can trust as a Jacksonville new home builder for more than 20 years. VisitÂ providencehomesinc.comÂ for more information.