Move-In Ready Juniper Model for Sale Now!
The Juniper offers 2,334 sq. ft. with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Living Room, Eat-In Cafe & Kitchen, and Dining Room with Bay Window, Family Room, and private Family Loft and covered Patio. This 100% ENERGY STARÂ® Certified home is rated for $113.00 total monthly electric billâ€¦over $600.00 estimated annual savings when compared to new code built home. Available for immediate move-in!
Interior design elements include:
– Ceramic Tile on diagonal in Foyer, Kitchen/Cafe, Family Room, Dining Room, all Bathrooms & Laundry Room
– 36″ Kitchen w/ Granite Kitchen Countertops
– Gourmet Kitchen Upgrade
– GE Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen with Microwave vented to exterior
– Garden Tub w/ separate tile shower
– Structured Home Wiring Package
– Security System
… And more!
The energy-efficient features included with this plan:Â
– ENERGY STARÂ® Certified Home-ask about our $5,000.00 guarantee
– ENERGY STARÂ® Dishwasher
– ENERGY STARÂ® Vinyl windows w/ Argon Gas Fill Low-E Glass
– Programmable Thermostat
– 2×6 exterior walls w/ R-21 Insulation
– Open cell spray foam insulation
– CFL Lighting and Fixtures
Ask about our â€śUSE AS YOU CHOOSEâ€ť Homebuyer Incentive that allows up to $13,000 towards closing costs, pre-paids, appliances, blinds, screen enclosure or to reduce the price on this quick move-in home. Must use Sellerâ€™s preferred lender(s) in order to receive the Homebuyer Incentive. Call Melissa Matthews at 904-337-5236 for more details.
This home is located in Village Center at Durbin Crossing at 427 Sanctuary Drive, St Johns FL 32059.
Providence Homes is Jacksonville, Floridaâ€™s hometown builder. As one of the areaâ€™s largest locally owned home builders, we are committed to building beautifully designed, 100% Energy Star certified homes at an affordable price. No matter which neighborhood you choose in Clay, Duval, or St. Johns County, Providence Homes has been a name families can trust as a Jacksonville new home builder for more than 20 years. VisitÂ providencehomesinc.comÂ for more information.