Team Providence Takes Home NINE Laurel Awards for 2021!
The Northeast Florida Builders Associationâ€™s (NEFBA) Sales & Marketing Council (SMC) hosted the LAUREL Awards on Friday, February 18th at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort to recognize the building industryâ€™s most outstanding contributors in sales and marketing. Providence Homes was honored to take home nine production and design awards:
- Best On-Site Agent Representing a Builder $10 – $15 Million: Michael-Ann Matchett, Brenda Harris and Tom Daddario
- Best On-site Agent Representing a Builder $15 – $20 Million: Mark Schirmer
- Top Producer – Internet Sales Consultant: Melissa Matthews (GOLD)
- Best Single-Family Home: The Royal in Kettering at eTown (SILVER)
- Best Outdoor Living Space: The Manatee in Kettering at eTown (GOLD)
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model: The Hernando in Settlerâ€™s Landing at Nocatee (GOLD)
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model: The Ellaville in Settlerâ€™s Landing at Nocatee (GOLD)
Congratulations to the entire team on these outstanding recognitions!