Team Providence Takes Home 10 SMC Laurel Awards!
It was a great time for the Providence Homesâ€™ Team at the NEFBA (Northeast Florida Home Builderâ€™s Association) Sales & Marketing Councilâ€™s Laurel Awards on Friday night. We are very honored to have received accolades for advertising design, interior design, website design, overall production and performance.
In all we were recognized with the following awards:
- On-site Agent Representing a builder $10-$15 Million: Tom Daddario
- On-site Agent Representing a builder $10-$15 Million: Cheryl Hall
- On-site Agent Representing a builder $15-$20 Million: Ira Horn
- On-site Agent Representing a builder $20-$25 Million: Mark Schirmer
- Internet Sales Consultant $45-$50 Million: Melissa Matthews
- Top Producer: Internet Sales Consultant: Melissa Matthews
- Marketing Professional of the Year: Peyton Davidson
- Best Website: ProvidenceHomesInc.Com
- Best Logo Design for a Community: Woodland Park at Nocatee
- Best Model Home between $1 – $1.2 Million: The Ellaville in Settlerâ€™s Landing at Nocatee
Thank you to our entire team for their hard work and dedication to excellence. Special thank you to Red Fin Group for their help and support with our new website!