We’re thrilled to be nearing the completion of another 100% ENERGY STAR®
Certified Quick Move-In Home in The Outlook at Nocatee. The award-winning Monroe floor plan which will be located at 543 Outlook Drive in Ponte Vedra, Florida is a 3486 sq. ft. home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study, dining room, family room, kitchen/café, butler’s pantry, mud room and a 3-car garage located on a gorgeous preservation.
This 100% ENERGY STAR®
move-in ready home is designed and built with a new innovative conditioned attic. This means many of the undesirable conditions found in a traditional unconditioned attic are eliminated. We apply a foam insulation under the roof deck and make the attic part of the conditioned space. Here’s what you really need to know - the end result is greater energy efficiency, lower energy bills, increased moisture control and an overall healthier living environment.
- Executive Chef Kitchen Includes Stacked 42” Cabinets with 18” Uppers
- Ceramic Tile Flooring at Foyer, Dining, Study, Kitchen/ Cafe, Family Room, Laundry, Mud Room and All Bathrooms
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Oversized Island
- GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances with Built-In Tower
- Decorative Tray Ceiling Molding Throughout
- 52” Ribbon Fireplace at Family Room
- Cabinets at Laundry & Mud Room
- Paver Drive and Walkway…and More!
The energy-efficient features included with this plan:
- Conditioned Attic with Spray Foam Insulation
- 15 SEER Carrier HVAC Systems with Variable Air Handler – Wifi Thermostat
- High Performance Vinyl Windows with Low-E Glass
- Providence Homes Two-Year HVAC Maintenance Program
- 2×6 Exterior Walls with R-21 Insulation
- Grade 1 RESNET Installation
- Tyvek Housewrap
- 3rd Party Inspections by Certified ENERGY STAR® Rater…and More!
If you’re looking to move into a beautiful home quickly in the Nocatee area of Ponte Vedra, FL, this home may just be perfect for you and your family. Contact us today for more information before this one is snatched up.
There’s even a bonus offered to you if you use one of our Preferred Lenders; we will pay “Up To” 2% towards closing costs and pre-paids.
Contact 904-463-1797 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.