Last Chance in Yellow Bluff Landing!
If you’re looking for a brand new home in Yellow Bluff Landing you should visit Providence Homes’ ENERGY STAR® Certified Hernando Inventory Home right away. Located at 186 Wild Plum Court, the Hernando features 2,204 Sq. Ft. of living space with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Family Room, Kitchen/Café, Private Family Loft, Covered Patio and 2-Car Garage and is available for immediate occupancy.
This ENERGY STAR® Certified home is designed and built with a new innovative conditioned attic. By applying foam insulation under the roof deck and making the attic part of the conditioned space, many of the undesirable conditions found in a traditional unconditioned attic are eliminated. The end result is greater energy efficiency, lower energy bills, increased moisture control and potentially a much healthier living environment.
The Hernando’s “As-Built” HERS Index Rating of 55 estimates the total monthly electric bill for this 2,204 sqft of living space home to be $98.08! The estimated savings versus a comparable new code built home is over $689.00 a year or $57.41 a month. Don’t settle for and pay more for a code built home. See attached HERS Rating & Energy Star Certificate.
Interior appointments include:
- Ceramic Tile Flooring at Foyer, Kitchen/ Cafe, Family Room, Laundry and all Bathrooms
- Gourmet Kitchen Package w/ Built-In Oven
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops w/ Island
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceramic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Triple Sliding Glass Doors
- Blinds on all operable windows
- And more!
The energy-efficient features included with this plan:
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Home
- ENERGY STAR® Vinyl windows w/ Argon Gas Fill Low-E Glass
- Programmable Thermostat
- 2×6 exterior walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- Grade 1 RESNET Installation
- Tyvek Housewrap
- Conditioned attic system
- CFL Lighting and Fixtures
- 3rd Party Inspections by Certified ENERGY STAR® Rater
- And more…
Providence Homes will pay “Up To” 2% towards closing costs and pre-paids with the use of our Preferred Lenders. Contact Melissa Matthews for more details.