9934 Invention Lane
Kettering @ eTown
Need More Information? Call or Text (904) 447-0724 or email Melissa using the form below.
Hi, my name is Melissa Matthews and I am the Internet Sales Advisor for Providence Homes. Yes, this is an automated response, but I wanted to personally thank you for inquiring about our award winning and nationally recognized 100% Energy Star® Certified Homes. Please feel free to call or text me at 904-337-5236 anytime for additional information.
The Fanning Quick Move-In Home is a spacious 2,298 Sq. Ft. 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that features a Family Room, Dining Room, extended Kitchen/Café', Private Family Loft, 2-Car Garage, and a Covered Patio. Certified US Department of Energy (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Homes™ label. Photos and images may be shown for representative purposes only. Illustrations are artist concepts. Actual colors and items may vary from what is shown on brochure and photos/videos of similar completed homes. Builder reserves the right to change specifications, materials, landscaping, colors, options, pricing, dimensions, and square footages without notice. Renderings and floor plans may vary by community and are subject to certain terms, conditions and restrictions.
- Extended Café Option
- 8' Interior Doors 1st Floor
- Bedroom 4 and Bath 3 Option
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring at Gallery, Family Room, Dining, Kitchen/Café, Laundry Room and Bathrooms
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- Tile Walk-in Shower at Bath 3
- Gourmet Kitchen w/ Quartz Countertops
- Pocket Door at Bedroom 4 and Owner's Bath
- Paver Driveway, Sidewalk & Front Entry
- Security Pre-wire
- 2-YR HVAC Maintenance Program
- And more...
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!
- Elementary School: Mandarin Oaks Elementary School
- Middle School: Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
- High School: Atlantic Coast High School