9828 Intellect Trail
Reduced from $649,313 to $624,900!
The award winning Holton is a spacious 1,885 Sq. Ft. 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified home that features Family Room, 2-Car Garage, and a Covered Patio. The 2-Car Garage feature's a 4' extension, giving more room inside for vehicles or projects. When completed, the Holton will receive both the Certified US Department of Energy (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Homes™ label and an Indoor airPLUS Home Certification. Images are of a similar completed home. Options and Colors may vary. Reduced from $649,313 to $624,900!
- Floorte Flooring in Foyer, Family Room, Kitchen/Café
- Quartz Kitchen Counter-tops & Island
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- Laundry Room Cabinets
- Bay Window at Owner's Suite
- 4' Garage Extension
- 8’ Interior Doors
- Paver Driveway
- Sliding Glass Door at Family Room
- Smooth Finish Interior Walls
- EPA Indoor airPlus Certification
- 2-Year HVAC Maintenance Program
- And more!
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!