26 Carling Drive
Reduced from $820,602 to $789,900!
The Clermont features 2,450 Sq Ft. of living space with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Cafe, Family Room, Loft, Gourmet Kitchen, an Extended Covered Patio and 2-Car Garage. In the Gourmet Kitchen, you'll find quartz countertops, crown molding, and a 30' Wall Oven. When completed, the Clermont will receive both ENERGY STAR® and Indoor airPLUS Home Certifications. Reduced from $820,602 to $789,900!
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Foyer, Family Room, Kitchen/Café
- Gourmet Kitchen
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Kitchen Counter-tops & Island
- Tile Walk-in Shower
- Extended Covered Patio
- 8' Interior Doors on First Floor
- Pocket Doors at Owner's bath
- Laundry Room Cabinets and Tub
- Paver Driveway
- EPA Indoor airPLUS Home Certification
- 2-Year HVAC Maintenance Program
- And more!
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!