11237 Bright Path Court
Kettering @ eTown
Need More Information? Call or Text (904) 447-0724 or email Melissa using the form below.
Hi, my name is Melissa Matthews and I am the Internet Sales Advisor for Providence Homes. Yes, this is an automated response, but I wanted to personally thank you for inquiring about our award winning and nationally recognized 100% Energy Star® Certified Homes. Please feel free to call or text me at 904-337-5236 anytime for additional information.
The Jackson is a spacious 2,126 Sq. Ft. 4 bedroom, 3 bath, ENERGY STAR® Certified home that features a Family Room, Bonus Room with bath, 2-Car Garage, and a Covered Patio. The kitchen includes a Gourmet Kitchen package with Crown Molding and 30" stainless cooktop. When completed, the Jackson will receive both Zero Energy Ready and Indoor airPLUS Home Certifications. Photos and images may be shown for representative purposes only. Illustrations are artist concepts. Actual colors and items may vary from what is shown on brochure and photos/videos of similar completed homes. Builder reserves the right to change specifications, materials, landscaping, colors, options, pricing, dimensions, and square footages without notice. Renderings and floor plans may vary by community and are subject to certain terms, conditions and restrictions.
- Ceramic Tile in Foyer, Family Room, Kitchen/Café, laundry room and all bathrooms
- Quartz Kitchen Counter-tops & Island
- Serenity Spa Owner's Bath
- Sliding Glass Doors at Family Room
- 8’ Interior Doors
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bay Window at owner's Suite
- Pocket Door at Owner's Bath
- Bonus Room with Bath
- Indoor airPLUS Certification
- 2-Year HVAC Maintenance Program
- Paver Driveway
- And more!
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!
- Elementary School: Mandarin Oaks Elementary School
- Middle School: Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
- High School: Atlantic Coast High School