11234 Strategy Court
Kettering @ eTown
Need More Information? Call or Text (904) 447-0724 or email Melissa using the form below.
Hi, my name is Melissa Matthews and I am the Internet Sales Advisor for Providence Homes. Yes, this is an automated response, but I wanted to personally thank you for inquiring about our award winning and nationally recognized 100% Energy Star® Certified Homes. Please feel free to call or text me at 904-337-5236 anytime for additional information.
The Manatee Quick Move In Home features 2,749 Sqft. of living space with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, Loft, Family Room, Kitchen Café, Covered Patio, and 2-Car Garage with Golf Cart Parking. The Gourmet Kitchen features 36" stainless cooktop, 42"/18" Stacked Upper Cabinets at Kitchen, Quartz Countertops, crown molding, and a oven/microwave wall tower. Certified US Department of Energy (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Homes™ label. Images are of a similar finished home. Options and colors may vary.
- Gourmet Kitchen w/ Quartz Kitchen Countertops and Island
- Bedroom 5 & Bath 4 Option
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- 42" Kitchen Cabinets w/ 18" Uppers
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances w/ Oven & Microwave Tower & Cooktop
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring at Gallery, Family Room, Kitchen, Café
- Smart Home Package
- Tile Walk-In Shower at Bath 4
- Smooth Finish Interior Walls
- 2-Yr HVAC Maintenance Program
- Security Pre-wire
- Paver Driveway, Sidewalk & Front Entry
- and more!
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!
- Elementary School: Mandarin Oaks Elementary School
- Middle School: Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
- High School: Atlantic Coast High School