11226 Bright Path Court
Kettering @ eTown
Need More Information? Call or Text (904) 447-0724 or email Melissa using the form below.
Hi, my name is Melissa Matthews and I am the Internet Sales Advisor for Providence Homes. Yes, this is an automated response, but I wanted to personally thank you for inquiring about our award winning and nationally recognized 100% Energy Star® Certified Homes. Please feel free to call or text me at 904-337-5236 anytime for additional information.
The Juniper features 2,296 Sq Ft. of living space with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Dining Room, Family Room, Loft, Covered Patio and 2-Car Garage. When completed, the Juniper will receive a Certified US Department of Energy (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Homes™ label. Images are of a similar completed home. Options and Colors may vary.
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Foyer, Family Room, Kitchen/Café, Laundry Room and all bathrooms
- Gourmet Kitchen
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- Quartz Kitchen Counter Tops and Island
- Bay Window at Dining Room
- Laundry Room Cabinets
- 8' Interior Doors on 1st Floor
- Pocket Door at Owner's Bath
- Paver Driveway
- 2-Year HVAC Maintenance Program
- and more!
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!
- Elementary School: Mandarin Oaks Elementary School
- Middle School: Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
- High School: Atlantic Coast High School