11211 Engineering Way
Reduced from $663,848 to $639,900!
The Fanning Quick Move-In Home is a spacious 2,298 Sq. Ft. 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that features a Family Room, Dining Room, extended Kitchen/Café', Private Family Loft, oversized 2-Car Garage, and a Covered Patio on lakefront-wooded homesite. The garage features a 4' extension. Certified US Department of Energy (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Homes™ label. Reduced from $663,848 to $639,900!
- Extended Café Option
- 8' Interior Doors 1st Floor
- 4' Garage Extension
- Bedroom 4 and Bath 3 Option
- Floorte Flooring at Gallery, Family Room, Dining, Kitchen/Café, Laundry Room and Bathrooms
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- Tile Walk-in Shower
- 4' Garage Extension
- Paver Driveway, Sidewalk & Front Entry
- Security Pre-wire
- 2-YR HVAC Maintenance Program
- And more...
- Innovative Attic System w/ Spray Foam Insulation meets USDA BioPreferred® Program
- TRANE 16 SEER High Efficiency HVAC System Designed by a Mechanical Engineer
- Variable Speed Air Handler
- HVAC Duct-work and Systems in Conditioned Attic Space (US Dept of Energy - Building America Top Innovation)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats w/ Humidity Controls
- Separate Zone Thermostat in Owners Suite
- 2x6 Exterior Walls w/ R-21 Insulation
- RESNET Grade 1 Insulation Installation
- DuPont TyVek® Homewrap® Weather Barrier
- Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
- High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
- Wi-Fi Guarantee
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing
- Air Flow, Air Balance & Refrigerant Testing
Providence Homes is Jacksonville’s leader in the design and construction of energy efficient homes. We take great pride in building 100% ENERGY STAR® Certified homes that can keep up with the energetic families that live inside them, while offering a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Through applied technologies and proven building science practices, our homes outperform traditional code built homes in all aspects of design and performance. In recognition of our commitment, Providence Homes has received the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award an unprecedented seven (7) consecutive years honoring our leadership in building comfortable, durable and healthy high performance homes. You may not find a more energy-efficient home in the area!